(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]
From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Thu Feb 20 22:42 MET 1997
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 22:41:15 -0600
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: PARTENAIRE DE SLOVENIE

Dear Patrick,

This is reply to your call for partner search. We are
 a Laboratory for open systems and networks in a
rersearch Institut funded by Slovenian governement.

We have deep experience in cooperation with EU partners
in different projects from 4th Framework in Telemtics and
ACTS. Currently we are partners in 3 projects: ICE-TEL - building
public key infrastructure in EU, MAITS - Multilingual Application
Interface for Telemtic services and NICE from ACTS where we are
experimenting with the ATM technology (over JAMES). AS
a TERENA Tech.Com. member we are aware of all telemtics for
research projects and especially SCIMITAR.

We are interested in your call especially in connection to
the employment over Internet technology. Our participation
in a project is usually funded by external fund either local - slovenian
or IN-CO of CEC.  You can find more information about
current and past research activities as well as staff  on
http:// www.e5.ijs si. Please be free to usk ask for more information.

Regards,

Borka Jerman-Blazic
From: borka@e5.ijs.si
                        Patrick SCHOULLER
		    MINISTERE DE L'INDUSTRIE
              DE LA POSTE ET DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
	     3/5 rue Barbet de Jouy 75353 PARIS  07 SP

Telephone : + 33 (1) 43 19 34 25
Telecopie : + 33 (1) 43 19 35 51
E Mail    : patrick.schouller@inria.fr