(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]
From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Sun Feb 16 22:27 MET 1997
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 22:21:17 -0600
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: PARTENAIRES DE SLOVENIE

Dear Mr. Schouller,

I received a copy of your request for the participation on your project
concerning multimedia and arts.

At our faculty we have 2 laboratories devoted to the probmems of
multimedia. My lab. is Laboratory of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
and certainly we could hekp you. (our main activities cover VRML and Java
supported technology). Besides this I believe that the second laboratory
is still more appropriate for your project. In fact they already developed
a very impressive application "Virtual Gallery" . I strongly suggest that
you find the contact with the head of this group prof. Franc Solina.

His e-mail is:  franc@fri.uni-lj.si

Best regards
             Sasa Divjak

--

Prof.Sasa Divjak, Ph.D.
University of Ljubljana, Slovenia

                        Patrick SCHOULLER
		    MINISTERE DE L'INDUSTRIE
              DE LA POSTE ET DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
	     3/5 rue Barbet de Jouy 75353 PARIS  07 SP

Telephone : + 33 (1) 43 19 34 25
Telecopie : + 33 (1) 43 19 35 51
E Mail    : patrick.schouller@inria.fr