[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Wed Dec 30 10:35 MET 1998
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:26:30 +0100 (CET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Societe grecque cherche partenaires francais pour IST dans les
  domaines de la realite virtuelle, les logiciels educatifs l'heritage
  culturel et l'archivage numerique

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1998-211

Indeed already we have been developing some project ideas in the following
fields:

1) Virtual Reality Tools and Applications for Web Enabled
Solutions (virtual presence, remote access etc)

2) Educational Software Applications (Virtual European
School links, Virtual European University links etc)

3) VR in Cultural Heritage

4) Digital Film and Audiovisual Archiving and Automatic Annotation

If in any of the above fields French lead or French participating Consortia
exists,
then we would be very much interested in contributing our experience.
In return we would of course introduce French partners in our own initiatives.

Thank you very much for opening up this collaboration channel.

Best Regards,

Costas Davarakis
Managing Director.

ÿÑ+¦êÿÑ+¦êÿÑ+¦êÿÑ+¦êÿÑ+¦êÿÑ+¦êÿÑ+¦ê
Systema Informatics

Aisopou 22A, Maroussi
151 22 Greece
Voice: +30 1 6124 143 (-and-102)
Fax: +30 1 6120491
E_mail: systema@systema.gr
                        Patrick SCHOULLER
      MINISTERE DE L'ECONOMIE, DES FINANCES ET DE L'INDUSTRIE
                SECRETARIAT D'ETAT A L'INDUSTRIE
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
	    3/5 rue Barbet de Jouy   75353 PARIS  07 SP
Telephone : + 33 1 43 19 34 25    Telecopie : + 33 1 43 19 35 51
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/
http://www.industrie.gouv.fr.   http://www.telecom.gouv.fr